The MPK of Compact Keyboard Controllers
Whether you’re a mobile performer or a studio producer, Akai Professional’s MPK Mini III lets you take control of your music-making in exciting new ways. Small enough to fit in your backpack, this diminutive, USB bus-powered MIDI controller gives you 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action mini keys, Octave Up/Down buttons, and an ergonomic 4-way thumbstick for pitch-bend and mod duties. With the MPK Mini III, you also get eight backlit, velocity-sensitive MPC-style pads (in two banks) with MPC Note Repeat and Full Level, plus eight assignable knobs. In addition, there’s an onboard arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes. Get hands-on with your music again with the Akai Professional MPK Mini III from Sweetwater.
The Akai Professional’s MPK Mini III rocks everything you need for today’s on-the-go music production, including unrivaled portability, instant integration with your favorite DAW; performance pads and assignable knobs that give you expressive control of every parameter, and an updated Gen 2 dynamic mini keybed that reflects every nuance of your performances. If you’re just getting into music production, MPK Mini offers a complete, powerful package with all the tools you need to generate hit songs. For the working pro, MPK Mini is the a compact Swiss Army knife that can tackle any production task.
Keys, pads, and knobs for expressive performances
New for the third-generation MPK Mini is Akai’s Gen 2 dynamic mini keybed, which has been completely redesigned for enhanced playability, These keys feel great for laying down everything from virtual pianos, EPs, and synths to orchestral instruments. And ported straight from Akai’s MPC series, the eight bankable, velocity-sensitive pads provide the ideal touch for precision finger drumming and melodic sample playback. With the MPK Mini’s endless knobs, you have the immediacy of hands-on control over any assignable parameter in your music software. Precisely tweak EQ, sweep a filter open on the fly, dial up that reverb tail coming out of the solo. The MPK Mini III’s intuitive, expressive controls are under your command.
Includes the Complete Music Production Starter Kit
The difference between a cool MIDI controller and a full hybrid keyboard workstation is the Complete Music Production Starter Kit, a powerful virtual instrument and FX suite that’s free with the MPK Mini III. You get over 1500 downloadable sounds and a powerful software package that includes MPC Beats and six amazing virtual Instruments (Bassline, Tubesynth, Electric, Hybrid 3, Mini Grand, and Velvet) plus 2GB of sound content that will jump-start your hit-making creativity right out of the box.
Akai Professional MPK Mini III 25-key MIDI Controller Features:
- USB/MIDI Keyboard and Pad Performance Controller
- Ultra-compact design lets you create anywhere
- 25 velocity-sensitive synth-action mini keys
- Gen 2 keybed redesigned for improved dynamic expression and articulation
- Bright OLED display for immediate parameter feedback
- 8 backlit, bankable velocity-sensitive MPC-style pas with Note Repeat and and Full Level functions
- 8 assignable endless knobs for mixing, tweaking plug-ins and more
- 4-way joystick for dynamic pitch/modulation control
- Built-in arpeggiator with adjustable resolution, range, and modes
- Dedicated Octave Up and Octave Down buttons
- Onboard Arpeggiator Tap Tempo button
- Class-compliant USB-MIDI connectivity for Mac/PC
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Sustain pedal input jack
- Rugged build for on-the-go durability
- Included Complete Music Production Starter Kit
- Type:Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys:25
- Type of Keys:Synth Mini-keys
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:8 x Backlit, Velocity-sensitive Performance Pads
- Other Controllers:4-way Pitchbend/Modulation Joystick
- Encoders/Pots:8 x Assignable Knobs
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4″ TS (sustain)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity:USB
- Features:Built-in Arpeggiator
- Software:Akai VIP 3.0, MPC Beats Software
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.8.5 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:USB bus powered
There are no reviews yet.