Pro-level Interface for Mac, PC, and iPad
In a market saturated with USB interfaces for home recording, Steinberg’s UR22C stands out from the crowd. This USB interface showcases top-notch build quality and high-definition audio along with advanced connectivity that make it the perfect interface for the masses. Want to plug into a Mac or PC using USB 3.0? It’s got you covered. Recording your mixtape on your iPad or other USB-C device? Not a problem. The UR22C has flexible I/O options, thanks to its dual mic/line inputs, switchable phantom power, MIDI I/O, and TRS main outputs. Steinberg has gone all-out designing the UR22C USB Interface to provide you with a pro-level recording experience no matter what gear you’re using.
Versatile connection options for any rig
The UR22C was designed to be compatible with nearly any rig. This compact interface supports Core Audio, AISO, and WDM standards. This allows you to use the Steinberg UR22C with any DAW supporting these universal standards — a feature that’s appreciated at Sweetwater. For power, you can choose between USB 3.0 and 5V DC.
Included software for your computer or iPad
When you receive your UR22C, you’ll receive a free download of Cubase AI. Cubase AI is a light version of Steinberg’s Mac/Windows production software. For your iPad, you can download Cubasis LE, a full production studio with features that have been optimized for touchscreen control. For added convenience, projects you create on Cubasis LE can be opened up in Cubase on your studio computer. The ability to capture ideas on the go and take them back to the studio make using the UR22C a no-brainer.
Steinberg UR22C USB Audio Interface Features:
- Windows, macOS, and iOS cross-platform compatibility for superior flexibility
- Class-A D-PRE microphone preamps with +48V phantom power
- Dual combination inputs support instruments and mic connections
- USB 3.0 to USB-C connector can connect to most modern devices
- Latency-free monitoring has mix balance controls
- MIDI I/O allows you to synch with outboard hardware
- Separate headphone level control
- Switchable power source: USB 3.0 or 9V DC
- Computer Connectivity:USB 3.0
- Form Factor:Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O:2 x 2
- Number of Preamps:2
- Phantom Power:2 channels
- A/D Resolution:Up to 32-bit Integer/192kHz
- Effects:dspMixFx: REV-X Reverb, Sweet Spot Morphing Channel Strip, Guitar Amp Classics
- Analog Inputs:1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line), 1 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4″ TRS (main out)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O:In/Out/USB
- USB:1 x USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 (audio/MIDI), 1 x Type Micro-B (power)
- Software:Cubase AI, Cubasis LE (iOS)
- OS Requirements – Mac:macOS 10.12 or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher, iOS 9 or later (select software)
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 64-bit or later, 4GB RAM minimum, Intel Core i3 or higher
- Bus Powered:Yes
- Power Supply:USB bus powered (USB-C) / 5V DC power adapter (sold separately)
There are no reviews yet.